Member LoginNot a Member?
Who Should Attend
FNA 2014 was the largest Conferences and Expos in FNA history, with over 1,500 registered attendees. Heat treaters from over 30 states and 10 countries experienced the latest in technology, trends and training.
FNA 2016 will be another record crowd for the event. It doesn’t matter what your level of management or ownership is in heat treating. Manufacturers, commercial heat treaters and suppliers will all want to attend FNA 2014 to see the latest in trends, technology and training that can energize your productivity and profits. The following is a list of key individuals who should definitely attend:
– Heat Treat Company Owner
– Heat Treat Department Manager
– Heat Treat Division Director
– Heat Treat Facility Manager
– Heat Treat Production Manager
– Heat Treat Technical Director
– Heat Treat Systems Superintendent
– Heat Treat Metallurgical Engineer
– Heat Treat Operations Coordinator
– Heat Treat Maintenance Manager
– Heat Treat Quality Control Manager
CLICK HERE For Details and Registration